Our weekend retreat services are available to groups of up to 20 people who want to get away from it all and take time from their normal routines for a few days to focus undisturbed on their hobbies, projects or other activities,
or just to spend some quality time together to unwind, relax and have fun. Whether you are a group of quilters, scrapbookers, knitters or other crafters; or a yoga group, book club, business colleagues, or just friends or family, our multi-purpose retreat center offers plenty of space that includes:
* Multi-purpose main gathering room (1,000 square feet) with 20 individual workstations with professional tables, comfortable chairs, individual lights and electrical outlets – other available amenities include a design wall; ironing centers; cutting tables; wireless internet access.
* Multi-purpose secondary gathering room (350 square feet) that can be used as an overflow workroom, or for guests to enjoy complimentary fresh coffee, teas or snacks anytime, listen to music, read, play games or just relax.
* Large dining room that seats up to 20 guests – all retreat packages include complimentary home-style, fresh cooked meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
* Five large shared bedrooms, each with their own separate bathroom and four comfortable twin beds (no bunk beds) in each room, as well as fresh linens, pillows and towels.
* Sunroom with comfortable chairs for enjoying a panoramic view of the beautiful garden, or for snuggling up in front of the wood-burning stove.
We work with experienced yoga and massage professional Annette Reese, who offers the following two in-house relaxing massage services for our weekend retreat guests:
1 -- "Thai Bodywork for Crafters" (30 minutes - $25): This unique massage includes compression and stretching for tension release in feet, hips, shoulders, arms and hands.
2 -- "Chair Massage" (30 minutes - $30): This restful massage focuses on specific tension areas in the back, neck, shoulders, arms.
Both massages are done fully clothed in a private area and without use of any oils or lotions. You can schedule your massage appointment directly with Annette Reese. She can be reached by phone at (630) 430-5101, or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.