Our weekend retreat services are available to groups of up to 20 people who want to get away from it all and take time from their normal routines for a few days to focus undisturbed on their hobbies, projects or other activities,
or just to spend some quality time together to unwind, relax and have fun.
Whether you are a group of quilters, scrapbookers, knitters or other crafters; or a yoga group, book club, business colleagues, or just friends or family, our multi-purpose retreat center offers plenty of space that includes:
* Multi-purpose main gathering room (1,000 square feet) with 20 individual workstations with professional tables, comfortable chairs, individual lights and electrical outlets – other available amenities include a design wall; ironing centers; cutting tables; wireless internet access.
* Multi-purpose secondary gathering room (350 square feet) that can be used as an overflow workroom, or for guests to enjoy complimentary fresh coffee, teas or snacks anytime, listen to music, read, play games or just relax.
* Large dining room that seats up to 20 guests – all retreat packages include complimentary home-style, fresh cooked meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
* Five large shared bedrooms, each with their own separate bathroom and four comfortable twin beds (no bunk beds) in each room, as well as fresh linens, pillows and towels.
* Sunroom with comfortable chairs for enjoying a panoramic view of the beautiful garden, or for snuggling up in front of the wood-burning stove.
We offer two in-house restful and relaxing
massage services for our weekend retreat guests:
1. Thai Bodywork for Crafters (30 min. for $25)
includes compression and stretching for tension
release in feet, hips, shoulders, arms and hands.
2. Chair massage (30 min. for $30) focuses on
tension areas in the back, neck, shoulders, arms.
Both massages are done fully clothed without the
use of any oils or lotions. You can make your
massage reservations directly with us no later
than the last Wednesday prior to your stay.